Hey from Treehouse Grove – the ultimate adventure destination! Nestled in the heart of the stunning Smoky Mountains, Treehouse Grove is the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Get ready to be blown away by our treehouse accommodations. Our luxurious treehouses are the stuff of fairytales – you’ll feel like you’re living in a storybook! Don’t worry, our treehouses are much more comfortable than sleeping in an actual tree.
Before you pack your bags and head for the trees, here are 10 things you need to know to make the most of your stay:
- It’s all about location; get ready to be wowed by the beautiful surroundings! The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is just a stone’s throw away, and Gatlinburg’s attractions will leave your appetite satisfied!
- Each treehouse is equipped with a kitchenette, heating/AC, private bathroom with shower, and an outdoor deck or balcony. Don’t forget to bring some s’mores ingredients for your balcony campfire!
- We know you’ll want to indulge in all the delicious food Tennessee has to offer, but we highly recommend bringing a picnic and enjoying it under the trees.
- Ready for adventure? The property offers various outdoor activities, including hiking, birdwatching, and stargazing. Just watch out for the mischievous forest creatures – they may steal your snacks!
- We love our furry friends; that’s why we have 8 pet-friendly treehouses available! Dogs love treehouses, too!
- Smoking is not allowed in the treehouses or on the property. But don’t worry, there are plenty of other ways to feel like a rebel – like staying up past your bedtime!
- Children are welcome at Treehouse Grove, but be warned, they may never want to leave!
- Check-in is 4 pm EST and check-out is 10 am EST. However, you can always request an early check-in or late check-out (or stay an extra day or ten)!
- If steps aren’t your thing, Treehouse Grove offers no-step entry treehouses; these are accessed via a ramp instead. Keep in mind that the treehouse may be accessed via ramp, but surrounding areas are mountainous as we are in the Smokies!
- While we do not currently have an on-site restaurant, Gatlinburg, Sevierville and Pigeon Forge have tons of dining options for you to enjoy!
We hope this has inspired you to consider a stay at Treehouse Grove. Whether you’re seeking a romantic getaway or a unique family vacation, these luxurious treehouses will transport you to a world of relaxation and adventure. Don’t forget to pack your sense of wonder and curiosity – there’s plenty to discover in the Smokies. So, what are you waiting for? Book your stay at Treehouse Grove today and start your next adventure!