Though many claim to be the first treehouse resort in the Smokies, we’re here to set the record straight! It all started with 8 unique, luxury treehouses built and designed by Treehouse Master Pete Nelson in 2020. He teamed up with the Ayres family to create the first treehouse resort in Gatlinburg, TN, Treehouse Grove. After rave reviews and lots of feedback from y’all, Pete and the gang decided it was time to create something bigger and better. The result: 8 brand-new treehouses with all new amenities, features, and sizes!
The Ayres family’s goal was to create a place where memories are made. After the creation of Treehouse Grove, they’ve nailed it! Designed with all the possibilities in mind, from romance to family vacations to corporate retreats, Treehouse Grove has you covered. All our treehouses are secluded and immersed in the mountains, yet they’re close to all the action in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge! No matter what your mood, you’re going to find something to do.
- Pet friendly vs No Pets Allowed
- Private vs Overwhelmed with Guests
- Car accessible with Parking vs No cars on-site
- Easy access to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge vs long distance from activities and restaurants
- TVs in each treehouse vs no TVs
- Hot Tubs vs no hot tub access
- Mountain Views vs woodsy view
- By the Creek vs by other treehouses and guests
- Large treehouses – sleeps 10 vs small treehouses – sleep 2-4
- Peaceful Environment vs hectic, loud environment
- Lofts vs one level only
- Unique treehouse experiences vs all treehouses have the same experience
- Glamorous outdoor showers vs plain bathtubs
- 16 Unique Treehouse Designs vs 3 designs
- Open on Holidays vs closed on holidays
Ready to stay in a one-of-a-kind treehouse built by the Treehouse Master? Give us a call at (865) 409-1410 or check out our website for availability and pricing! We can’t wait to host you!